A few things, not in any meaningful order:
•I mean to write a few thoughts about the epic birth story but do you really want me to rattle on about that for a sixth post? i still may, hence the title.
• traveling with a baby is exhausting in a different way than a seven-day backpacking loop in the Yukon. Perhaps more exhausting.
• my mother tried to say that my baby girl was fat. While I could never stand up for myself when she said the same of me in the past, I firmly told her that this was unacceptable behavior.
• we visited with our good friends in Boston and western MA. Oh, how I wish we all lived closer to one another.
• traveling is fun, but it's good to be home.
• a good IRL friend had a DE IVF transfer recently. I am holding my breath for a BFP.
• I've been sad to read about the recent miscarriages in this community. And sad that Adele is closing up shop and that CGD has too.