Saturday, April 14, 2012

note from the brink

of insanity. Studying for this exam is all consuming. That's what I do morning, noon and night. I apologize for my lack of commenting and posting. My exam is Tuesday, and hopefully I won't have to study for it again. Thank you for your messages of support, and a special thanks to those who have taken this exam before for your reassuring words.

from Martinjovev's shop on etsy

No news about dates or next steps, despite my insistent, expectant waiting by my phone. I am hoping it will come this week. And because we will reach the 7 business days within which one is supposed to learn more about next steps, I will be emailing/phoning this week if I don't hear from them.

Enjoy your weekend.

10 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that even if the owl feels turned upside down, she is still hanging in there. I know you will do very well on the exam, but I know these next few days will none the less feel fraught and frantic. I wish you moments of peace and the confidence that you are well prepared.

    Sending you love,
    Your Oat (who btw has no news to report on her end.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulling for a clear head full of right answers. Really great luck, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much luck to you with the exam. have my fingers crossed- does it still take like a month to get the results back?? Hated that waiting. You can do this!!!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have it down to 2 weeks. My friend wrote on March 28 and got her results on April 11. I'm hoping by the first week of May, I'll get my results. Thanks for your encouragements.

      Delete
  4. Good Luck with the exam! I am sure you will do well, my dear friend. I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck tomorrow, my clever, hard-working friend. I think you're going to do brilliantly, but I don't suppose that's comforting... I hope there's lots of progress on the reproductive front to distract you during the wait (lord, is it really a Two Week Wait? That's just...mean. Like how about one or three or one. point five for the sake of variety?) Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny picture. hope you are getting more sleep than that owl. Hang in there, hoping your exam went well, and hope you get some news soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all went well with the exam and that you're getting in a little relaxation time now that it's over! Also hoping you've sense received some positive news from the clinic on moving forward...thoughts being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete