Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why, that's a very nice lining you've got there.

On day 10 of 4mgs of estr.ace my lining was at 4.5mm. After 6 more days, and a bump up to 6mgs, my lining was just a bit over 6mm. Nice. All Dr. RE wants is 7mm for the transfer and he said we achieved it (in his adorable eastern European accent) in August 2009, on 8mgs. At first he thought out loud that maybe he would push back the cycle to keep testing my lining, and then he quickly realized the foolishness of such a proposition: My lining, unlike my ovaries, is most cooperative.

So we are on track to start the cycle. The estimated date of egg retrieval is set for March 15. We all understand that this is likely to change. But in the mean time, it gives me something to get excited about.
That and Adele's 574.

16 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a very nice lining you've got there. March 15 is coming up really soon! You must be so excited...or I would be if I were you...but you seem so calm and in control. Go Augusta (and Sattva!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! So happy to hear that things are progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! What a March it's going to be for you. I hope so much it will be gloriously happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for good lining! And get this: my retrieval (also subject to change, of course) is looking as though it will be right around March 15 as well! Gogo, take-home babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!!! That's a great lining so far!! March 15 will be here before you know it :) I'm keeping everything crossed for you and channelling all of my positive thoughts your way :)

    Ok...i'm sharing those positive thougths with Adele, but still!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! March is not so far off, hun. It's on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! That's definitely a thicker lining than I apparently had at implantation. Wow--March 15--one month away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! You are on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very exciting indeed!!! Yes and Adele's news has been such an awesome celebration! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way and hoping we'll soon be celebrating your BFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. !!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for this news.

    XOXO, H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, thanks Augusta:)

    It sounds like your lining is looking lovely. And retrieval ca. March 15! Holy moly, that is right around the corner. Most excellent:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hooray for your cooperative fluffy lining!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course you are on my mind all the time anyhow, but March 15 is a big, big day for you, Pumpkin and for me!

    ReplyDelete