Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday's list

a) I think 6 mgs of estr.ace is fanfreakintastic

b) I put all the plastic plants in the closet.

c) I bought a live plant! It is, I believe, a type of arrowhead plant. Gorgeous!

d) I moved the furniture around in my room so there could be yoga sessions in a quiet, private space in the house where I'm staying.

e) U/s for a lining check is tomorrow at 8am.

f) Today is Mr. August's birthday and I feel sad not to be home to celebrate him.

g) Scheming for my Saturday belated birthday extravaganza for Mr. A. It will involve cross-country skiing.

h) External committee member agreed to take on the role last Friday. My nth set of revisions were submitted on Sunday. A date for my defense should be set...I don't know when.

i) Keeping all my fingers crossed for Egghunt. I think her FET was today!

6 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo for live plants! Will be thinking of you and sending loads of positive vibes your way for the ultrasound check tomorrow!
    Happy B-day to the Mr, I'm sure you'll be able to make it up to him this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog. Wanted to send lots of good wishes on the lining check tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do I STILL see "plastic pants" on the first glance? Do I need some potty-training? Happy birthday, Mr. August! Do glad you've made space for your yoga practice and that the Estra.ce is treating you well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you're looking good in your arrowhead pants. Are they comfy enough for yoga?

    F is sad (we take birthdays seriously in the Bunny House) but G sounds lovely and H makes me particularly happy. Those last details are a bit nerve-wracking (or were for me), but here's a secret. The external member will do whatever he or she is told by the committee chair, unless he or she is a crazy monster.

    (Oooo, my captcha is "belly"! I think that's a great sign of things to come!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a real plant and yoga space! And it's always better to celebrate birthdays on the weekend anyway. And exciting progress on the defense front!

    ReplyDelete