Thursday, March 18, 2010

My 'ology

I saw this on PCOS chick's blog "His & Hers Infertility, Just like the towels" and decided to give it a go. Just as a way to ease back into blogging here.

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice? Goddess or my own balsamic
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? There are so many....Bollywood Bistro, Cornerstone, La Cucina, Luna 61,
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Don't like fast food, but I'll eat at Tim Horton's in a pinch
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? salad, salad, salas
What are your pizza toppings of choice? broccoli, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and goat cheese

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? part of my cervix, a few teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? my backpack
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, thank God.
Have you ever fainted? No

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Absolutely not!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? No, I really like my name.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None, but I have great chacos
Last person you talked to? My husband

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? winter, summer, spring and fall
Holiday? labor day
Day of the week? Saturday because it's market day
Month? august
Color? steel blue
Drink? soda water
Alcoholic? red wine

CURRENTOLOGY:
Missing someone?
What are you listening to? Nothing at the moment, but I was watching Grey's Anatomy just a few minutes ago
What are you watching? my computer screen
Worrying about? everything
What’s the last movie you saw? Mickey Blue Eyes
Do you smile often? Yes
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I'm fine with my brown eyes
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? finish my dissertation
Can you do a chin-up? as if
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? both
Have you been in a car wreck? a tiny one
Have you caused a car wreck? a lady rear ended me
Do you have an accent? But of course! I'm French
Last time you cried? This morning in therapy
Plans tonight? Going to bed promptly. I'm sick and really tired
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes
Name three things you bought yesterday? diesel fuel for Neko, coffee, and nothing else
Have you met someone who changed your life? Yes, I have met many amazing people who have changed my life. I'm truly blessed
For the better or worse? For the better.
How did you bring in the New Year? I stayed home while my husband went to a cottage. I needed some alone time. I journalled, watched a movie and went to bed. It was lovely.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? No thank you.
What songs do you sing in the shower? No singing in the shower, but I sing along in the car
Have you held hands with someone today? yes, with my husband
Who was the last person you took a picture of? My husband on our honeymoon last week
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? They are young, but I've had them as friends for a while and with some, we've connected more recently.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Oh yes.
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? A few days ago. But I had peanut butter an hour ago. I have it twice a day, at least
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? coughing up a lung and trying to sleep.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ok, the night time cold remedy has not worn off yet and I have to stand up. Shit.
How many televisions are in your house? 0
What color cell phone do you have? What cell phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment